Afterpay is a payment service offered by US online retailers for shoppers who:
- Are a resident and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. Afterpay is not available in US Territories.
- Are at least 18 years old; (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number;
- Provide a valid delivery address in the United States;
- Be authorised to use the US-issued credit card, debit card or bank checking account to make the purchase
Afterpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
Simply shop your favorite items and choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will need to create an Afterpay account (with instant approval decision) and returning customers will simply log in to make their purchase. The goods will be shipped to you by the retailer after checkout.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on your payment due dates.